This summer we have enjoyed the lakes of Minnesota much more than any other summer. A big reason for this is Oliver's obsession with water. We have had so much fun bringing him to the lake with friends and enjoying a swim to cool off from the hot weather. This last weekend, he discovered that the neighbors have their own source of "water" for him to play in. Thankfully, they think it is really funny....

Leave it to my Dog to swim in the neighbors decorative pond.
PS. really one of these days I will post a blog that does not revolve around my dog!

Leave it to my Dog to swim in the neighbors decorative pond.
PS. really one of these days I will post a blog that does not revolve around my dog!

It'd be hard to not have a post that revolves around your dog! I don't mind it, lol :) Such a goofball!
ReplyDelete