I am seriously concerned that we may have skipped summer. Yesterday as I went out for what should have been a warm, sunny, spring in-the-air run, my seven miles was met with snow in the air and extremely harsh winds. Welcome May… opps, I mean November! This morning as I let the dog out, again I was met by this white stuff falling from the sky, what is going on?
Needless to say, I am ready for spring. I am ready for flowers in the garden and the smell of freshly cut grass in the air. As I was running in the wind and snow yesterday I decided that I was meant to be a California girl. No doubt. Running along the ocean, citrus on trees year long, yes I live in the wrong state!!
So here is to hoping and wishing for spring!!
In other news… Phil has officially been gone for two weeks now. They have seemed to creep by oh so slowly. Last week I felt like it was never going to end. However this week my countdown has made it under the one month mark and that feels better! From today, I leave in 28 days!
These next few weeks I am extremely busy with work, friends, training in my replacements and family coming into town for graduation. I think that will help the time go much faster!
My Mom, Sister and Brother will all be here for a week and a half and I am SO excited! I have not seen them since Thanksgiving and it seems like forever. I wish Phil was going to be here, but we will have a blast anyways. We have not planned much of anything yet, but I am sure we will be busy while they are here.
Happy (snowy) Monday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment