Carpet was installed in the basement on August 21st making the basement project completely done. Our new favorite place to hang out is down there now! We were able to get the egress windows completely installed and trimmed as well as complete a few other little project that we needed to do before carpet. Both Phil and I were so relieved to have gotten everything done in time and also have the project done.
We also have completely finished the bathroom remodel! The project we hoped would only take a month stretched into five months, however we are very grateful it is done and absolutely love how it turned out. Phil made the comment the other day that he can’t wait until it is cold enough to turn on the heated floor, I am sure we will love that part a lot!
This past weekend we took a break from our constant house project and enjoyed some time at the Minnesota State Fair. I am typically not a huge fair person, to be honest, I am not a fan of the huge crowd of people and how expensive it is. However Phil loves the fair, so I tried really hard to have a good time despite my own dislike. We ended up having a blast and eating WAY to much junk food. After Sunday I think I might be a convert and love the fair…. Especially deep fried cheese curds, I mean honestly, nothing is better than that.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment