Why hello blog, I guess it has been a while! Between work, school, friends and many other things, it seems this is the first to fly out of the window, which it is a bummer because I am sure you all just can’t wait for another crazy story from our lives… ok maybe not, but I miss it!
Speaking of crazy stories, I have a great one, but be warned, if you don’t like gross things, better just skip reading this one!
Remember how we have a puppy? (I know he is full grown now and almost eight months old, but he is still a puppy to me!) Sunday morning Phil was volunteering at church, but before be left he put Oliver right next to me on the bed to snuggle. He LOVES being close to us, if he can, he will lay right on top of us. It is super sweet and he is so soft it is great to snuggle. So Oliver was snuggled right next to me, when all of the sudden he lifted up his head and threw up… projectile vomit… ON. MY. FACE.
He also managed to hit EVERY piece of bedding we have. Oh thank you little puppy, that is exactly how I wanted to be woken up. Seriously, I can't imagine that there can be anything worse than dog puke in your face!
Sorry, I told you it was a nasty story! Now that the bedding is cleaned and my face has been washed (like a million times) I actually am laughing about it. Phil thinks it is hilarious what happened, obviously he has not experienced the horror!
Just so you don’t think of Oliver as gross from this point on, I thought I would include his latest trick. We taught him how to shake a while ago now, but because whenever we ask him to shake, he gets a treat, he thinks that if he does it without us telling him to, he will get a treat as well.
Oliver Shakes from Katie Buckles on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment