** I wrote this last night with the full intention of posting it, however our power went out last night (yep, not the greatest thing in the world) so I was not able to do it. One the bright side, it did get me out of doing more homework!
These last few weeks I was super excited to be able to blog more, but as I am sure you have notice I have not blogged… once. Bummer. This list of things I have accomplished is impressive though (at least I think so!) and I am ready to head back into the routine of life once again.
I actually had to go looking for my computer tonight because it has been so long since I have been on it, it’s a strange yet relieving feeling. Everyday I thought about blogging and then the day just got away from me.
Christmas was, well, memorable this year. Despite our plans for Christmas with family and other fun things, all was changed when Phil woke up with stomach flu. I knew he was really sick when he left our Christmas party with his parents and grandparents to go to bed. Christmas Eve night was spent up and down, so Christmas day we literally did nothing. Though it was sad not to spend the day with my Grandparents like planned, it was very relaxing to lay low all day/weekend and really take the R&R we needed.
This past week I have been off work for the most part and have taken full advantage of it. My organizational projects I started earlier this fall I was able to completely finish. I can not honestly say that there is no drawer, closet, bin or cupboard that has not been gone through, organized and cleaned. This last week my attention was on the kitchen and basement. It feels so awesome to have a place for everything and know that everything we have is cleaned and organized. My Mom called the other day while I was in the middle of tackling the basement and I told her I was in the middle of my favorite thing. Yep, I am officially loony, I love to organize J
Tomorrow I start back at work and into regular routine again. We had last week off of class but now have some fairly huge projects to complete in the next two weeks, so I am off to write ANOTHER paper. (This phase of my life will end… right?) In the coming days I will catch up on all the other things, so excuse the lateness!
Happy January 2nd!
No comments:
Post a Comment