Remember back in January when I talked about not wanting to set new years goals but wanting to set month long goals instead? Well, here is my update! (Please ignore the fact that we are well into February now…)
I committed to not eat ANY sugar in the month of January. I thought is was going to be really hard, and for the first few days it was a little rough, but once I got over my withdrawal, it went really well! I can honestly say that with the exception on ONE cup of coco that I totally didn’t think about, I had no sugar for the whole month. I honestly loved it. I slept better, I felt better, and I functioned better… I am seriously thinking about making this a more permanent thing. This week I am having some sugar, but am going to continue to for the most part cut it out!
For this month, it is a little funny! I have been really missing being part of the gym, but with the weather SO bad outside, it is just not an option to run outside. So I have been not working out much at all, and am missing it. So to start again I committed to doing 150 sit-ups a day. I know that when I am active in a little area, it influences my whole life. March I am looking forward to setting running goals again, that is if the snow ever melts!
No comments:
Post a Comment