I run inside!!
So remember back in January when I said we quit the gym to save money, and said we were hoping to get a treadmill at some point? Well, we finally bit the bullet and did it. We have been looking for months, and I have been researching and talking to people, but just had not done it yet. However, Saturday morning, our conversation went something like this:
Katie: “I think I am going to take the dog out for a run this morning”
Phil: “Do you know what the temperature is?”
Katie: “nope, but its warm like is has been all week right?” (side note, you would think I didn’t grow up here by this comment, I should know better by now!)
Phil: “its like 12 degrees outside, might not be the best running conditions”
Katie: “are you kidding me?” Followed by a long rant about how Minnesota is doing everything it can to beat the life out of me and how I can’t believe we live here, or that anyone lives here for that matter….
Phil “You wanna go buy a treadmill today?”
Katie: “Yes, let’s leave now!” J
A few stores later we headed home with my solution to living in Minnesota, and it’s great!

Ahahahaha, I love this post. And nice job Phil by making it all better with that suggestion. :)
ReplyDeleteAnother great, indoor "I-wish-I-could-get-to-the-gym" workout is a Bob Harper's Warrior Yoga. I don't like videos at home really, but that is a good one that is pretty good.
ReplyDelete