Today I realized that from now until the middle of April are lives are so crazy, I am not sure if there will be time to breath. The ironic thing is I just finished writing a paper about the need for margins in our lives. I guess I should listen to my own advice. Next week alone we both have commitments starting as early as 5am and going past 11pm at night each day.
So much of what we are doing is really great things, and things that we just can’t get out of, like grad school. It seems the weeks just fly by and every time I blink I have another paper due. We only have two class periods left for the class we are currently in, so that means crunch time for projects. Then with one week break, we dive into our next and last class that is already promising to bring our lives to a new level of chaos.
These next two weeks, before spring break, are crazy with not only school, but both Phil and I have a lot going on at work and personally. I have a three day training over this next weekend, Phil is doing lights at church next weekend, Phil has a all day work thing in Milwaukee this next week, we have a house inspection, I am planning and leading a trip to San Diego for a missions trip over spring break, oh and we love hanging out with friends, and I guess we should give the dog a walk somewhere in there…. (do you like my run-on sentence? Its how my brain is feeling right now!!)
Seriously though, I am very excited for the next few weeks, just very aware that it is crazy! This weekend we don’t have any commitments and are planning to do as much relaxing and resting before chaos hits, oh and maybe some homework… I guess we can’t get away from it all…
No comments:
Post a Comment