*Yes, I do know Phil’s birthday was two days ago, yes I meant to post this on his birthday, but who has time to be on a computer when there is partying to do?
In honor of Phil turning 25, I thought I would say my top 25 reasons I love him so much!
1. Your goofy sense of humor
2. How loving and supportive you always are
3. When you leave your car for me because you want me to have the nicer car… so sweet!
4. How you can do EVERYTHING! I mean, everything! Yes, you are amazing!
5. How you never give up on your dreams
6. You cook and clean, do laundry… really, can a girl ask for much more?
7. I love how you would do anything to take care of me
8. How you play with PD
9. When you go for runs alongside me and always tell me I can do it!
10. Did I mention you can do anything? Yeah, I love that you change the oil on the cars and do other maintenance… what a man!
11. I love you for going along in our adventure of buying a house that needed every room remodeled… You didn’t even call me crazy… in the end
12. When ever my feet are cold, you tuck then under your legs to warm them up!
13. I love that you tell me I am beautiful even when I have just rolled out of bed
14. I love that you love Mexican food and want chips and salsa as a snack, yup, things have changed!
15. That you put up with my “lists” and continual need to plan everything!
16. I love that you laugh and smile at the little silly things
17. I love that when we tackle another house project, you are always optimistic and do everything yourself… really, quite amazing!
18. I love that you teach me so much about being selfless and others focused
19. How you goof around with your guy friends
20. I love that you are so giving of your time, money, resources, and truly welcome others into our home
21. That you help me though things in grad school I do not understand and also are completing your masters
22. You just smile and let me be silly when I have another idea
23. Did I already say that you do EVERYTHING? Yeah, electrical, plumbing, drywall, windows, tiling, painting, and a million other things?
24. How you support me and my dreams and never discourage but encourage me to be everything God created me to be
25. I love you because you are Philip Kent Buckles and I am so grateful for everything you are to me!
Happy Birthday Phil, I love you so much!
BTW, too bad you are not older because I keep on thinking of things I want to add to this list!! 25 is just not enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment